[SUPER KIT] Sprocatti Motori Progetto Fredzzz (english)

Forum riguardante le elaborazioni di Ciao & Affini. È possibile chiedere consigli, comunicare le proprie esperienze e discutere su come elaborare al meglio il vostro Ciao.
Regole del forum
Usa la funzione CERCA prima di aprire nuovi topic.
Fredzzz
Membro triciclo
Ha ringraziato: 0
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0

Re: [SUPER KIT] Sprocatti Motori Progetto Fredzzz (english)

Messaggio da leggere da Fredzzz »

turbomonz,
thanks,
I will first have to work on my own starting mechanism before I'll get you that video - hopefully I will be at my boss' shop soon, I'll hope to run it there with his starting mechanism... don't know when..

But.. so you are saying that in Italy you like race bikes more than show bikes...? why not do both, like mine?
Like I said, this is my long term project. I have no real limits in regards to time or money, in this way I set myself free in doing whatever I want to the bike...
I guess you guys in Italy prefer different things... nice to know...

Ciao..
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
ivano
Ivano
Ha ringraziato: 5 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 64 volte

Messaggio da leggere da ivano »

hey man...only one thing i've asked to you... why you were not in groningen? maybe the guys that there were, and their bikes were not up to you and your rocket nano ?... i do not like and are not accustomed to speak of those who do not know ... but making an exception it seems to me that your reputation (among people who knows you) is well deserved ... and the fact that you care more than anything else the aesthetic is not just narcissism ... I think it is mainly because you could never get it to work properly ...

ps...do not think that i speak for jealousy, barbie bike is the right thing only for you, because tells the world what you are, but you can not say ...

per andrea...lascia perdere, prima di parlare per qualcuno...forse sarebbe meglio conoscerlo, io ero i olanda, e ti assicuro che anche se non era presente è stato la star della giornata, veramente il "best in show"...MA NON COME AVREBBE VOLUTO LUI!

QUELLO CHE MINACCIA QUERELE E' UNO SFIGATO DI MERDA
Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

Don't worry darling.. you're just like the rest :).... what should I care what you or your friends from the meeting think about me? I'm not building this bike for you.. doing it my way fully.. let me work on it and I will let you worry ;) like i said: you're the same as the others by doing worrying..
If you are not speaking of jaelousy, why are you so bothered? please don't try to disrespect me.. why dont you build a bike that is worth looking at and talking about...? something like mine, a bike that goes to the shows that REALLY matter, a bike that has been viewed more than 180,000 times in just one day and photographed more than 90,000 times....
i don't want to feel like excusing myself for things you dont like about me or my bike... the credentials are present.. you just sit back, wait, let me do my thing and judge later once it is finished.... ;)

I didnt have time to go to the Groningen meeting, was on vacation.. I will drop by this year 2009... happy?

Now don't post here anymore Ivano, I will not post either for some time...
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
ivano
Ivano

do not read and not reply ... you're too stupid to lose any more time with you. i hope strongly to see you (and your barbie toy) this year at the'09 vespa ciao nl meeting...

teus
Membro 180cc SPORT DRAG
Ha ringraziato: 37 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 46 volte

Messaggio da leggere da teus »

Fredzzz ha scritto:why dont you build a bike that is worth looking at and talking about...? something like mine, a bike that goes to the shows that REALLY matter, a bike that has been viewed more than 180,000 times in just one day and photographed more than 90,000 times....
Because I think (and Ivano too) that is really stupid spend a lot of money for a "ornament"..
Why do you spend 1500€ and more for a engine that you will never use..?!
Why do you spend other money for a nx kit if you will never use it..?!
I cant understand... It's a good work, really good work, but I don't like this waste of money.

Qua da noi si dice: poca spesa, tanta resa...
Immagine
The Car Art ha scritto:Le vie del signore sono infinite. Prendine una e vaff..
Cicciolina ha scritto:Il mio regno per un cavallo
Dai Nicol, facci vedere il tuo "mostro" :badgrin:
Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

Ivano is ignorant, he does not know what I am really building here, he only believes the stories of others... he will see at the '09 meeting..

I never spent 1500 euros on this engine.. I traded one of my projects for it..
Why don't you understand why I have the NX kit? Isn't it clear? Basic idea of tuning an engine is by getting it more air so it will have a more and greater combustion, thus more power. One way of getting it more air is by using a nitrous oxide kit... you understand that, right?
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
Narder16
Expert
Ha ringraziato: 7 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 54 volte

Messaggio da leggere da Narder16 »

Fredzzz ha scritto:Ivano is ignorant, he does not know what I am really building here, he only believes the stories of others... he will see at the '09 meeting..

I never spent 1500 euros on this engine.. I traded one of my projects for it..
Why don't you understand why I have the NX kit? Isn't it clear? Basic idea of tuning an engine is by getting it more air so it will have a more and greater combustion, thus more power. One way of getting it more air is by using a nitrous oxide kit... you understand that, right?
because we are sure that it will not work.
MOTORI MINARELLI
ivano
Ivano

...be ignorant is not a crime, but it is always better than being arrogant and stupid.

Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

Narder,

In my defence, tell me what won't work.... you are not explaining any physcics by just saying: IT WILL NOT WORK...

Why not? what part of of it won't work? etc.
I've explained my part on the NX, it's more simple than it seems...

Ivano,
Like I said, I'll talk to you once you have a bike worth talking about...
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
ivano
Ivano

if you're so shure that it work rightly...it's so simply...show us a video, (i'm sure that you love to see yourself in a video...)

for the part of your answer dedicated to me (thanks a lot for that) i cannot answer, because is so complicate... is a too subjective point of view ...one thing that for you is gold, maybe for me is only shit...

however...to show that your are not just empty words there's only a way, one race, and the winner takes it all at home... we agree? otherwise shut up, and shiny that useless ornaments!

moraz_90
Membro 125cc

Messaggio da leggere da moraz_90 »

Fredzzz ha scritto:a bike that has been viewed more than 180,000 times in just one day and photographed more than 90,000 times....
well!! If this bike has been viewed more than 180,000 times in just one day in a photo, why not a video on youtube??...................
ivano
Ivano

obvious ... pictures at still subject ... video at still moving subject ... which is why there is not a video on youtube!

to move or not to move...that is the question...

hellas91
Membro 100cc
Ha ringraziato: 9 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 2 volte

Messaggio da leggere da hellas91 »

Bella la bombola attaccata con le fascette.
Nice carb.
Immagine
Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

ivano ha scritto:if you're so shure that it work rightly...it's so simply...show us a video, (i'm sure that you love to see yourself in a video...)

for the part of your answer dedicated to me (thanks a lot for that) i cannot answer, because is so complicate... is a too subjective point of view ...one thing that for you is gold, maybe for me is only shit...

however...to show that your are not just empty words there's only a way, one race, and the winner takes it all at home... we agree? otherwise shut up, and shiny that useless ornaments!
Why wouldn't the nitrous express work? I haven't ever used it on the bike, but I asked you why YOU think it will not work... I am more than willing to explain you, again, how it works..... but since you are the big mechanic, you should already know how it works....

I have the old video of the engine on youtube.. you must have seen it, that was with the PVL ignition.. now I run it with the HPI ignition, but have no starting mechanism..
when I visit my boss again, I will make a video for you and your friend moraz... :ANAL:
as you know, you can't just push start this bike or press a button to start (it's not a scooter), its more complicated than you think.. but of course you wouldnt know that..

Please ivano, don't get all big-shot movie-type..... ONE RACE? THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL HOME....? This is not the fast and the furious...
but whatever, we will settle it fairly..... i've beaten you by miles on the exterior bit, now you want to see the mechanic bit.. fine
I'll dyno my piece..you dyno yours.. whoever pulls out the highest HP rating (true rear wheel and engine calculated - three runs) and the highest top speed wins..
Winner takes 500,00 euros..

I'll call you out when we'll settle this... if you really want to, let me know big shot.... ;)
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
ivano
Ivano

I read only the last line and are already tired...i want you, on your "bike" on the street... two or three laps with a few curve...i'm sure that you can not drive that ridiculous ornaments and fall to earth...and I laugh until tears!...
There are 1500 km to get there, I should do all this way fo 500 miserable €?......try to be serious...if you are not able to drive, you can pay someone for do that for you ...but on the street...to demonstrate that this ridiculous u.s.o* is anything but a motorcycle!

*unidentified still object

Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

Ivano, you are not clear my friend.... you want ME.. in a RACE.... but you dont want to drive 1500 km for this race?

I don't race tracks, you probably do.. I want to keep it fair and break it down to what should really matter to you: horsepower and speed... we can test this on the dyno, we don't need a track... But if you don't want to come here, then do it in Italy... I'm sure you have official dynos in Italy...
but you seem to be scared now..

Please stop talking now.. :roll:
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
Zippo
Moderatore
Ha ringraziato: 4 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 118 volte

Messaggio da leggere da Zippo »

I don't think Ivano want to see "numbers", we all want to see how a sprocatti engine really beat on race... well, you can pump horsepower with nos or turbocharger (for example) but if your bike has low level brakes or suspension or frame or transmission (is an example :) ).... it can't win a race.
Probabily we are interested in two different things, a show bike and a racing bike... i don't tink it's possible to make a show-racing bike, too much differences... So ok, horsepower and speed, but it is really fast on race? If we use a crono instead a dyno, it will win?

I think no one would disrespect you, the question is that we all can't se a sprocatti engine run on race, so we are a "little" diffident. Sprocatti engine have a lot of power, but a lot of problems. I think the bigger is transmission, too cheap to survive 25hp (if they're effective 25hp... well, for this a dyno test would be useful!!)

Sorry for my english, last time i practice english was ten years ago.. or more ;)
hellas91
Membro 100cc

Doppio post scusate
Ultima modifica di hellas91 il ven feb 06, 2009 4:11 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Immagine
hellas91
Membro 100cc

Fredzzz ha scritto:i've beaten you by miles on the exterior bit
I'm not sure of that,they are two different veichles and i prefer ivano's bike 10 times than your
Immagine
moraz_90
Membro 125cc

Messaggio da leggere da moraz_90 »

[quote="Fredzzz]when I visit my boss again, I will make a video for you and your friend moraz... :ANAL:
as you know, you can't just push start this bike or press a button to start (it's not a scooter), its more complicated than you think.. but of course you wouldnt know that..[/quote]

I will wait........................................ ...
teus
Membro 180cc SPORT DRAG
Ha ringraziato: 37 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 46 volte

Messaggio da leggere da teus »

Fredzzz ha scritto:Ivano, you are not clear my friend.... you want ME.. in a RACE.... but you dont want to drive 1500 km for this race?

I don't race tracks, you probably do.. I want to keep it fair and break it down to what should really matter to you: horsepower and speed... we can test this on the dyno, we don't need a track... But if you don't want to come here, then do it in Italy... I'm sure you have official dynos in Italy...
but you seem to be scared now..

Please stop talking now.. :roll:
Fredzzz, you don't understand.
MAYBE your engine on the "highest HP rating" has more horsepower than Ivano engine, but you've a engine with "disco rotante" (i can't say it in english :mrgreen: ).. And this is a big disadvantages for you.
I want to see Sprocatti engine on a track, not on the "highest HP rating".
We all want this.
Immagine
The Car Art ha scritto:Le vie del signore sono infinite. Prendine una e vaff..
Cicciolina ha scritto:Il mio regno per un cavallo
Dai Nicol, facci vedere il tuo "mostro" :badgrin:
Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

hellas91 ha scritto:
Fredzzz ha scritto:i've beaten you by miles on the exterior bit
I'm not sure of that,they are two different veichles and i prefer ivano's bike 10 times than your
Maybe because you have seen Ivano's bike in real life...? And you have only seen mine on pictures... but ok
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
ivano
Ivano

but my dear freddz... you have an italian "bike" (exscuse me for the dirty word) an Italian engine,and write on an italian forum...what would come to teach us?...

you think that is it enough to have a Sprocatti to get it to work? no...if so ... do not think I would have a couple too? and insists that you want to do the dyno test , but for do that , your engine must be perfectly at point...but if you said that you don't put it in motion? ...how can you have setted it?

it seems to me that there's a bit of fog in your mind... because settings a bike, is not put on a chrome exaust...

take a look at that pictures...raffaello, a legendary pilot on a really running bike...
http://www.ciaocrossclub.it/index.php?s ... path=30534

and now i say that this is the end.

Fredzzz
Membro triciclo

Ivano,

the bike runs, I only need to set it properly, especially with the NX kit..
Did you really think I was going to run a untuned bike against you, with the wrong idle settings and NX jets..?

Just be patient :ANAL:
Sprocatti Holland
Immagine
sim-doro
Membro triciclo

Messaggio da leggere da sim-doro »

bello
F.R.T. Favero Racing Team
christian_piasini
Membro triciclo

Messaggio da leggere da christian_piasini »

Ecco qui l'ultimo nato in casa SPROCATTI.

Per passione rivoglio un SI con motore sprocatti, perche da ragazzo (1992) ho acquistato il 4 prigionieri a disco, tra i primi 20 motori reallizati.

to be continue....

Ciao a tutti..

Christian Piasini
Allegati
NEW SPROCATTI
NEW SPROCATTI
2011 new sprocatti PIAGGIO SI.jpg (45.63 KiB) Visto 4189 volte
Zippo
Moderatore
Ha ringraziato: 4 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 118 volte

Messaggio da leggere da Zippo »

Sarebbe forse il caso di continuare su una tua discussione ;)
ivano
Ivano

Fredzzz ha scritto:Ivano,

the bike runs, I only need to set it properly, especially with the NX kit..
Did you really think I was going to run a untuned bike against you, with the wrong idle settings and NX jets..?

Just be patient :ANAL:

fredzzz.... non mi disturbo nemmeno a cercare di parlare in inglese, mi dicesti anni fa di avere pazienza... e visto che qualcuno per caso ha tirato fuori da sotto la polvere questo topic e ci ha ricordato le tue sbruffonate, ti chiedo, sei riuscito poi a mettere a punto quell'affare strano, ridicolo... si, la moto della barbie?... la presunzione è una delle caratteristiche del carattere umano, ma prima di scrivere cazzate, sarebbe meglio pensare... quindi ti faccio una domanda diretta, ce lo fai vedere in moto quel ridicolo aggeggio o no? o preferisci dimostrare senza ombra di dubbio che avevo ragione io ben due anni fa, e cioè che sei un buffone tu, e una buffonata quel tuo motorino "umpalumpa"?

Rispondi