Sprocatti 4 taps

Cartella in cui parlare di tutto quello che non riguarda sezioni specifiche. Qui è veramente tutto libero, entro i limiti!
Rispondi
GoedGuus
Membro triciclo
Ha ringraziato: 0
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0

Sprocatti 4 taps

Messaggio da leggere da GoedGuus »

Hello,

Im Guus from the netherlands.
I signed myself in at this forum because im looking for someone who can help me to order one @ Sprocatti.
Or does maby someone has one for sale?
I Prefer that the person who wants to help me speaks decent english.
I will pay the person who helps me for the efford en maby any shipping costs

With Kind Regards,
Guus van Loenen

Here a translation from Google. Ecco una traduzione di Google.

Ciao,

Im Guus dai Paesi Bassi.
Ho firmato in questo forum perchè im in cerca di qualcuno che mi può aiutare a ordinare uno @ Sprocatti.
Oppure qualcuno ha Maby uno per la vendita?
Preferisco che la persona che vuole aiutare me parla inglese decente.
Pagherò la persona che mi aiuta per lo sforzo en Maby spese di spedizione

Con cordiali saluti,
Guus van Loenen

I Don't know how to react on the reaction below but I already emailt to sprocatti motori but they don't answer my emails :(
Maby someone who can call them for me?

When Im logged in I cant react on this topic :S

But I don't want the simonini! I want to make a sprocatti 4taps kickstart carter with LC Cilinder and HPI ignition
Ultima modifica di GoedGuus il gio apr 28, 2011 10:35 am, modificato 2 volte in totale.
DJ ALE 69
Membro 50cc

Re: Sprocatti 4 taps

Messaggio da leggere da DJ ALE 69 »

Hello..this is the official site of sprocatti and here you will find all the pieces in production for Moped...here's the link:

http://www.sprocatti-motori.com/Piaggio_Ciao.htm
...Ciao Tuning Is Not A Crime...
MY ELABORAZIONI:
Ciao 75 Pinasco: https://www.ciaocrossclub.it/index.php?s ... io&id=2195
Vespa Quattrini M1: https://www.ciaocrossclub.it/index.php?s ... io&id=5616
Narder16
Expert
Ha ringraziato: 7 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 53 volte

Messaggio da leggere da Narder16 »

take a simonini, it's better in my opinion
MOTORI MINARELLI
GoedGuus
Membro triciclo

But I don't want the simonini! I want to make a sprocatti 4taps kickstart carter with LC Cilinder and HPI ignition
And Im looking for someone who can get me one or helps me with it.. The person who helps me will get money for the afford.
ivano
Ivano
Ha ringraziato: 5 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 64 volte

Messaggio da leggere da ivano »

DJ ALE 69 ha scritto:Hello..this is the official site of sprocatti and here you will find all the pieces in production for Moped...here's the link:

http://www.sprocatti-motori.com/Piaggio_Ciao.htm
si si... auguri!

QUELLO CHE MINACCIA QUERELE E' UNO SFIGATO DI MERDA
pippothebest
Membro 80cc
Ha ringraziato: 2 volte

Messaggio da leggere da pippothebest »

Compra Sprocatti. Io l'ho provato, ed anche se è difficile farlo andare va fortissimo.

Buy Sprocatti. I've tried, and although it is difficult to get it going is very strong.

Hi Guus, I'm Michele. I know Franco Sprocatti very well, if you want we could make an arrangment to contact Sprocatti and by the engine that you want.
Aniway the engine that you asked in this topic doesn't have kickstarter. Let me know if you want to buy it.
GoedGuus
Membro triciclo

pippothebest ha scritto:Compra Sprocatti. Io l'ho provato, ed anche se è difficile farlo andare va fortissimo.

Buy Sprocatti. I've tried, and although it is difficult to get it going is very strong.

Hi Guus, I'm Michele. I know Franco Sprocatti very well, if you want we could make an arrangment to contact Sprocatti and by the engine that you want.
Aniway the engine that you asked in this topic doesn't have kickstarter. Let me know if you want to buy it.
The carter is designed that you can make a kickstart fit with a milling machine..
But on the german ciao site there's is already someone in contact with Franco Sprocatti ;)
Now we have to find 4 or 5 persons who wants a sprocatti carterset so he can make the carters ;)
Narder16
Expert
Ha ringraziato: 7 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 53 volte

Messaggio da leggere da Narder16 »

GoedGuus ha scritto:
pippothebest ha scritto:Compra Sprocatti. Io l'ho provato, ed anche se è difficile farlo andare va fortissimo.

The carter is designed that you can make a kickstart fit with a milling machine..
But on the german ciao site there's is already someone in contact with Franco Sprocatti ;)
Now we have to find 4 or 5 persons who wants a sprocatti carterset so he can make the carters ;)
trust in me, don't take it. it will not work. it's only a waste of money and it isn't cheap.
MOTORI MINARELLI
Rispondi