Si variator and clutch

Cartella in cui parlare di tutto quello che non riguarda sezioni specifiche. Qui è veramente tutto libero, entro i limiti!
Rispondi
marekjungwirth
Membro triciclo
Ha ringraziato: 0
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0

Si variator and clutch

Messaggio da leggere da marekjungwirth »

Hi, I'm right now very desperate and maybe you can help me. I bought Piaggio Si, it's lovely but previous owner was indeed some fucking bastard. You can see what he did on photos which I send here. Top speed is low, a lot of strange sounds from it and vibration... oh god. Will be change to repair it back into original condition by remove that rubbish and put there these stuffs:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/KIT-TRASMISSIONE ... 500wt_1104

http://www.ebay.it/itm/VARIATORE-MULTIV ... 6189wt_871

http://www.ebay.it/itm/mozzo-ruota-post ... 500wt_1104

Any informations from you will be useful, please help me.
Thank you!
Allegati
Photo 30.06.12 21 21 14.jpg
Photo 30.06.12 21 21 14.jpg (110.55 KiB) Visto 6349 volte
Photo 30.06.12 21 21 09.jpg
Photo 30.06.12 21 21 09.jpg (112.53 KiB) Visto 6349 volte
Photo 30.06.12 21 20 57.jpg
Photo 30.06.12 21 20 57.jpg (111.15 KiB) Visto 6349 volte
general_lee
Membro 65cc
Ha ringraziato: 5 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 9 volte

Re: Si variator and clutch

Messaggio da leggere da general_lee »

:shock: what the f**k !!! You have to remove all transmission with aid of a flexible,then if you wanna have more top speed you should choose the automatic clutch/pulley transmission or if you wanna have more acceleration (suitable for mountain and hills) you should choose the variator/cvt transmission. ;)
alevena92 ha scritto:
general_lee ha scritto:riflessione spirituale o alcolica? :badgrin:
Seriamente, ero in una comunità di monaci!
spyrox85 ha scritto:e basta che non gli hai spaventati dicendo , "aaaah per iniziare bene la mattina devo farmi un cappuccino!" :mrgreen:
marekjungwirth
Membro triciclo
Ha ringraziato: 0
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0

Messaggio da leggere da marekjungwirth »

Well, I dont want higher top speed then original one (+-43kph) but top speed right now is about 32kph and it vibrate a makes horibke sound thanks that stupid solution from privious owner. I just want put it back into original condition. My question is this: If I remove that rubbish and put there those parts from Ebay will it be OK? If not with these parts please write those which are corect. Pleas answer, thank you!
general_lee
Membro 65cc

marekjungwirth ha scritto:Well, I dont want higher top speed then original one (+-43kph) but top speed right now is about 32kph and it vibrate a makes horibke sound thanks that stupid solution from privious owner. I just want put it back into original condition. My question is this: If I remove that rubbish and put there those parts from Ebay will it be OK? If not with these parts please write those which are corect. Pleas answer, thank you!
if you want a topspeed of +-43kph you should buy an original piaggio variator,don't spend your money for a Malossi one ;) of course,looking at the welding made by the idiot previous owner,you must change also the rear drivetrain ("mozzo" on your ebay link)
alevena92 ha scritto:
spyrox85 ha scritto:e basta che non gli hai spaventati dicendo , "aaaah per iniziare bene la mattina devo farmi un cappuccino!" :mrgreen:
mike9
Membro 50cc
Ha ringraziato: 1 volta
Sei stato  ringraziato: 2 volte

Messaggio da leggere da mike9 »

You also have to buy a new crankshaft, look for an original Piaggio one and check your engine, your ball bearing should be very stressed
general_lee
Membro 65cc

mike9 ha scritto:You also have to buy a new crankshaft, look for an original Piaggio one and check your engine, your ball bearing should be very stressed
grazie me n'ero dimenticato :D comunque essendo fuso il dado se lo flexa può combinare a tenerlo anche senza cambiarlo o rifilettarlo :)
translation: however, as the bolt is welded only if you give him a burr, you can reuse it without redoing the tapping, and without change
alevena92 ha scritto:
Rispondi