( APE ) dell'orto 18.16P

Cartella in cui parlare di tutto quello che non riguarda sezioni specifiche. Qui è veramente tutto libero, entro i limiti!
Rispondi
cabacita
Membro triciclo
Ha ringraziato: 1 volta
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0

( APE ) dell'orto 18.16P

Messaggio da leggere da cabacita »

hi again,
i'm looking for information about this carb, because i do not know 2 little things. This carb is the standard for ape 50, and is the one i have now.
Few minutes ago, i was disassemble it and i note that there was 1 pipe and another " thing " that i couldn't identify.
Please take a look at the picture and try to identify what is and what it serves, for the good of my head! :roll:

Immagine

GREEN circle has 1 pipe that goes to the entry of the manifold / engine. Whats that??
BLUE circle has nothing, so.... whats that??

Thanks once again.
Regards,
Nuno
Ultima modifica di cabacita il gio feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
pat_96
Membro 80cc
Ha ringraziato: 6 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 16 volte

Re: dell'orto 18.16P

Messaggio da leggere da pat_96 »

hi nuno ;) the thing in the green circle is a return for the fuel from the engine to the carb.

the thing in the blue circle helps you to set your engine at low RPM, when you release the throttle
58x47 in fase di sviluppo :D

"Io so di non essere il migliore, ma non so quanti altri siano migliori di me[."/i]
Cit. Enzo Ferrari
cabacita
Membro triciclo

pat_96 ha scritto:hi nuno ;) the thing in the green circle is a return for the fuel from the engine to the carb.

the thing in the blue circle helps you to set your engine at low RPM, when you release the throttle
once again, thnaks pat96.
If the blue circle does that, what is the white piece that is on the right side of the carburetor? I thought that was the one to adjust RPM when you are in neutral and the engine running. In Portugal we say RELANTIM, I do not know the term used in English.

And another question, now with the 19.19E, what should i do with the fuel return? leave there with the pipe down, so gasoline drop to the floor??
pat_96
Membro 80cc
Ha ringraziato: 6 volte
Sei stato  ringraziato: 16 volte

Messaggio da leggere da pat_96 »

you have to stop the pipe ;)

on the 18.16 there are two regulations... the first is the withe one, the second is the blue one in your photo ;)
58x47 in fase di sviluppo :D

"Io so di non essere il migliore, ma non so quanti altri siano migliori di me[."/i]
Cit. Enzo Ferrari
cabacita
Membro triciclo

pat_96 ha scritto:you have to stop the pipe ;)

on the 18.16 there are two regulations... the first is the withe one, the second is the blue one in your photo ;)
ok
Rispondi